Compass is used by Traralgon College to manage student information and to make information easily accessible to parents. If you have more than one child at Traralgon College you will have a single parent logon that will allow you to access information about all of your children.
As a parent you will be able to access the following information and complete the following actions using Compass:
- Access your child’s Student Semester Reports
- Access your child’s Progress Reports
- Book your Parent/Student/Teacher conferences
- View up-to-date class and school attendance information
- Approve or enter upcoming or past absences for your son/daughter
- Provide consent for upcoming incursions, excursions and camps
- Pay school fees, excursion charges and contributions
- Access information regarding upcoming events and news
- Email teachers directly
If you do not have a computer, smart phone or internet access at home and will require hard copies of Student Reports and other information to be sent home, please contact the College.
If you have any issues accessing compass do not hesitate to contact the ICT Department at either campus (option 5)
To access Compass, click the button at the top-right of any page.